Meeting This Thursday May 11th to Protect Our Climate
We are full steam ahead with our mission to protect Boulder County from fracking!
Emergency Meeting This Thursday - Protect Our Rights and Climate from Fracking
The moratorium against fracking ends on May 1, 2017
216 wells are already planned for East Boulder County around Highway 287 and 52
Fracking is imminent in Boulder County. Permits have arrived and more will be arriving on May 1.
Every one of us must get involved to protect our land and demand a ban on fracking.
Invite everyone you know and attend one of these important meetings.
Date: Thursday, May 11, 2017
Time: 6:00 - 8:00 pm
Location: East Simpson Coffee Shop, 414 East Simpson St., Lafayette, CO 80026
- Our approach to banning fracking through community rights
- How to advocate for the Climate Bill of Rights we aim to pass in Boulder County
- How and why to get involved with Direct Action to protect our climate
- Why we the people have a right to healthy climate
- Basic health impact of fracking on our health and communities
- How you can plug in to protect a healthy climate and demand a ban on fracking in Boulder County